• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

  • LUST LIST

    I would class myself as an online-window-shopaholic. As a student, I can't really afford to buy all the things I want, but placing the items in my virtual 'bag' makes me feel a little bit better. Signing up to both the ASOS and Missguided mailing lists has been an absolute stroke of genius: I'm always alerted when there's a flash sale or free next day delivery, so I usually wait for these times of the month to buy the things I've been lusting after. I've been craving a mint coloured, thick knit jumper for ages now and haven't found one, so when I did my daily rounds of the fashion sites I almost jumped for joy when I saw this beauty pop up on Boohoo.com. 



    £15, Boohoo.com 
    Buy here

    I also managed to bag a studded suede belt and a cut-out skater dress, all for £30, as the lovely people at Boohoo give students a 20% discount. I'm hoping all these items live up to my expectations, as they're really going to provide much needed relief next week when I'm bogged down with Uni work. 

    Here's the rest of my lust list for this week...




    ASOS Metal Bow Flats, down from £30 to £20. Would look very sophisticated with black skinnies and huge sunglasses. 
    Buy here.



    This may be the cutest thing ever. I'm also sensing a 'mint' colour obsession here.
    Anya Hindmarch loose change pocket, £135. 
    Buy here



    I'm a huge nail fan, and I want this in my collection NOW. 
    Topshop nail colour in 'Daredevil' £6. 
    Buy here.




    It's so beautiful, I can't think of anything more pretty to house my Ipad in. 
    Mulberry Ipad Sleeve in 'Pistachio', £195. 
    Buy here.




    I may be addicted to Skater dresses, just sayin'. 
    A Wear Scoop Back 3/4 Sleeve Jersey Dress, £25, ASOS. 
    Buy here.




    Prada Tote, Black. This may stem from my love of all things Londoner, but this really is such a classic. Pair with the earlier pumps for a kick-ass interview outfit.
    Buy here.




    I'm not sure if I can actually buy this, but it needs to be in my life somehow. 
    Simple, silver, pretty.
    Buy here (I think!)




    I have wanted this dress for so long, but it keeps being out of stock, and this makes me sad. On the plus side, it makes my bank balance happy.
    Nasty Gal Wired Skater Dress, £74.98
    Buy here (and let me know if it comes back in stock!)





    This would look great over a plain white t-shirt or a fine knit black jumper, teamed with skinnies and previously mentioned Prada bag. 
    I'm pretty sure everything goes with that bag.
    River Island, Black Diamante Spike Short Necklace, £12
    Buy here.


    So that's it, a round up of all the things I'm lusting after that for now, will have to wait.

    TTFN
    x


    P.S. I now have a Facebook Page for this blog, all 'likes' very much appreciated :) 


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Search This Blog

    Total Pageviews

    Bonjour

    My photo
    London, United Kingdom
    Sharing things I have a soft spot for and blogging about life as a Graduate Follow me on Instagram @ceb225 Follow me on Twitter @CarolineButten