• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

  • INSPIRATION

    Sometimes you can't see what's missing until you take a step back. 

    As a self-confessed over-thinker, this is something I rarely do as I'm so wrapped up with what's going on in my head, I forget to slow down and evaluate. Sometimes, you need to sit back and look at what you've achieved so far, and that's usually quite a lot. Chill-out weekends are essential for these moments: grab a laptop/book/magazine/headphones and  take some 'me' time.

    Check out Pinterest, SoundCloud and Youtube for inspiration; the internet is full of beautiful surprises.




     











    Clips from YouTube, Images from Pinterest.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Search This Blog

    Total Pageviews

    Bonjour

    My photo
    London, United Kingdom
    Sharing things I have a soft spot for and blogging about life as a Graduate Follow me on Instagram @ceb225 Follow me on Twitter @CarolineButten