• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

  • KAT VON D

    THIS WORKS.



    I've yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't slide down my face half-way through the day. Apply at 8am, gone by 10am. So I always listen to any recommendations for infallible liner.

     My godmother had an all American BBQ the other day and invited over some of her crazy American friends. Once they'd discovered I'm obsessed with all things beauty and fashion, the recommendations came flooding in. I can't wait to visit all the stores the suggested I visit in New York, such as Nanette Lapore and Tarina Tarantino and the trendy Greenwich Village and Meatpacking District. But the recommendation I was most intrigued by was for a 'tattoo' eyeliner by LA tattoo artist Kat Von D. Von D is famous for her reality tv show LA Ink and is a media personality over here. She launched her make-up range for Sephora in 2008, and the eyeliner has since became a firm favourite. My Godmother's friend was raving about this product, and after trying it I can see why. In the store I drew a little feather design on my hand with the tester and 12 hours, multiple hand washes and a shower later, the design is still on my hand. I wore it all day in New York despite experiencing itchy eyes and copious amounts of rain, and it remained as fresh as if I'd just applied it. However, the eyeliner comes off easily with a make-up wipe. See the photo of me on the post below to check the colour intensity and finish - it's great for doing wings.

    Wonder product that needs to be introduced to the UK? I think so.

     





     

    {All photos except for mine are from Sephora}
    {Kat Von D logo from here}

    If you're in the USA, buy here

    2 comments:

    1. so cool

      http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you. It really does what it says on the tin and stays put!

        Delete

     

    Search This Blog

    Total Pageviews

    Bonjour

    My photo
    London, United Kingdom
    Sharing things I have a soft spot for and blogging about life as a Graduate Follow me on Instagram @ceb225 Follow me on Twitter @CarolineButten