• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

  • REWARDS

    I may have had a bit of a splurge. I feel it's justified though - you've got to reward yourself for finishing your degree somehow! I hardly shopped at all last term - something very rare and difficult for me. I'm planning to get a lot of use out of these items anyway, they seem like pretty solid Summer staples if you ask me.

    1) Bikini Top


    {photo from ASOS.com}

    I love the snake clasp detail on this Playful Promises bikini top. It adds something a little bit different to your average black bandeau. I love that I didn't have to buy matching bottoms ad I already have about five plain black pairs languishing in my drawers at home.

    2) Skater Skirt

    {photo from ASOS.com}

    This ASOS skater skirt is perfect for summer. I love the contrast of the white and blue, it reminds me of sleepy greek villas by the sea, and skater skirts generally suit my shape as a pear better than body-con. The floaty-ness of this skirt will be great when we (finally) get around to summer. I'll team it with a cute white crop top and flip flops for an easy beachified look.

    3) Boucle Biker Jacket


    {photo from ebay.com}

    I love this little black jacket from H&M. I've wanted something in a BouclĂ© fabric for ages, and this biker jacket seemed perfect. I can wear it with jeans and a cami for a night out or over a black pencil skirt for the office. It's lightweight enough to throw on during chilly summer evenings, but will last until  Autumn when the weather starts to turn. It finishes just below my waist, and so emphasises that feature - yay! 

    I have plenty more things on my wish list...so watch this space for more purchases!

    TTFN
    xx

    1 comments:

    1. LOVE the snake clasp on that bikini top - and you're right, a shopping spree totally justified!

      ReplyDelete

     

    Search This Blog

    Total Pageviews

    Bonjour

    My photo
    London, United Kingdom
    Sharing things I have a soft spot for and blogging about life as a Graduate Follow me on Instagram @ceb225 Follow me on Twitter @CarolineButten