• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

  • SORRY...

    First and foremost, apologies. I havn't posted in about a month, and I feel very naughty.

    But I have been a busy bee. Be prepared: Mega blog post coming up.

    I finished my language course in Biarritz, and managed to come back with a tan. The weather there was as volatile as it is back here; one day torential rain, the other 30 degree heat. But the crepes, the french bread, and the food in general was ahh-mazing. And my French skills are definitely improved. Win!


    As soon as I returned, I organised a little dinner party for two of my closest girls whose birthdays I had missed. It was a lovely evening of Pimms, BBQ and of course, CAKE.






    After a couple of days, it was off to Cornwall to Polzeath beach for a few days camping. Glamping this definately was not. Mud, rain, and more mud however did not blight a lovely time with my girls.


    And on the last night, we travelled to Rock in search of Fish & Chips but stumbled upon a gorgeous little cafe/bistro called The Blue Tomato. Three of us had a divine crab linguine, whilst my friend Jo had an amazing half a lobster, salad and garlic bread for only £15. Red velvet cake, and a crunchie milkshake for desert finished off the meal brilliantly. Yum!



    Then came Goodwood Festival of Speed...




    And finally, a haircut and balayage at Daniel Hersheson's in Harvey Nichols last weekend. Being pampered like a princess was divine; as was the fantastic Ballgown Exibition at the
    V & A I visited afterwards.


    
    {photo via vogue.com}

    
    {photo via guardian.com}

    
    {photo via annatavintage.com}


    So here ends the mega blog post...hope you enjoyed! I promise to be more organised for the rest of the Summer : )


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Search This Blog

    Total Pageviews

    Bonjour

    My photo
    London, United Kingdom
    Sharing things I have a soft spot for and blogging about life as a Graduate Follow me on Instagram @ceb225 Follow me on Twitter @CarolineButten